Monday, February 2, 2015

On Your Mark, Get Set, PRAY... Prayer & Fasting Chain

Thank you so much for your love and support for John and the whole family!  

We have decided to start a prayer/fasting chain during this journey.  Please click on the following link to sign up to participate: http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/925473420079

We are opening up daily time slots. We believe that there is great power with prayer and fasting together, so it may be worthwhile to pray and decide if God is leading you to also fast on the day of your commitment.     

While multiple people are able to sign up for the same day, we ask that you try first to fill dates that are not yet signed up for to spread out the coverage over as many days as possible.  

Many Thanks and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. With God you can face this like a warrior! I have recently come to realize that God does not want us in a spirit of fear, and that we can remain strong with Him! With God's help and a Super support system, You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my story goes to everyone out there that are in the situation that i have also being through. and how i was saved.
    I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) of marriage just because another man had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this man help on this address : princeomoebos@gmail.com have help a man to get back his wife. and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this man have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband.he also help in promotion and success prayer
    his email :princeomoebos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please include your encouraging comments here: